Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Arnolfini Processor

Some people are complaining they don't understand how to solve this puzzle.



As you can see in the first pic (far left) this is a clue as to how to decipher the painting's secret clue.

'The Insanity II' is a more intellectual game than the first one. I'm aware that many people will struggle to figure out the puzzles which is why I'll include a walkthrough YouTube video with it's release (with money-making ad's on the page of course bwahahahaaaaa!)

For your information, the Arnolfini Portrait is a *real* picture by the way :-) And is historically known for having many hidden meanings- read about it out on Wikipedia

The demo will be updated shortly with a couple of extra sections. I'll let you guys know when it's out.

3 comments:

Sawgirl said...

okay,then.off to play. >:D

Anonymous said...

Hi te comento que me han gustado las imágenes., pero el rompecabezas me rompió la cabeza jajajaa es que ponia las piezas pero que pasa cuando encajas una de las imagenes del pape en la de la pintura? por qeu no veo que pase nada.

EvilKris said...

I wish I'd studied Spanish for more than a year in University.

This is what BabelFish translated it to:
Hi I comment to you that I have liked the images., but the puzzle broke the head to me jajajaa is that ponia the pieces but that happen when you fit one of the images of pape in the one of the painting? so that I do not see that it passes nothing.

Still doesn't make sense to me so-
Apesadumbrado no puedo hablar español, amigo!